Climate Change: Public lecture – Beyond the green revolution
27 Feb 2020
Walter Jehne, an Australian soil microbiologist and hydrology expert, will deliver a lecture on the science of hydrology, water vapour, and its effect on climate change.
He is sponsored by Otago University, a newly visible force in agricultural innovation.
Two lectures in two venues:
- 5:30 pm Thursday 12 March, Archway 4, University of Otago
- 9:00 am Monday 16 March, Gore Town & Country Club
Keep asking great questions …
Read more articles in this fortnight's edition of 'News Farmers Can Use':
- Farming: Is your soil compacted? Is water run-off a problem?
- Money: Past returns – Do they tell us anything?
- Lifestyle: Are you ready?